Bookmark & watch later
When you search or browse for movies or individual episodes of series, your results include videos available to stream from all of your video apps — no need to switch to a different input. But if you don’t have time to watch, you can easily 'Bookmark’ it to watch later.
- This feature is available on:
- Any TiVo DVR using the new TiVo experience
- Any TiVo Mini (connected to a TiVo DVR using the new TiVo experience)
When you search or browse, results available to stream are included by default. But you can choose if you want to watch instantly, or bookmark it for later.
- Search for a show, or browse for one in What to Watch.
- If the show is available to stream, video app icons are shown in the right column of the search screen, or the bottom corner of the movie/series tile in What to Watch.
- To bookmark a movie:
a. Select the movie to go to the Movie info screen.
b. Select "Recording & Bookmark Options," then choose "Bookmark this Movie."
- To bookmark an individual episode of a series:
a. Select the series title from Search or the series tile from What to Watch Now to go to the Series screen.
b. Use the options in the left column to locate a particular episode.
c. Select the episode you'd like to bookmark.
d. Move right to choose a bookmarking option. You can bookmark just the episode or the entire season.
- Go to My Shows when you're ready to watch.