Watch Prime Video
Stream movies and TV shows from Prime Video and use the Prime Video app right on your TiVo box. And for Amazon Prime members, many titles are free with your Prime membership.
This feature is available on:
- Any TiVo DVR using the latest TiVo experience
- Any TiVo Mini (connected to a TiVo DVR using the latest TiVo experience)
Search for Prime Video shows
When you search and browse for shows on your TiVo box, your results automatically include Prime Video content. You can tell which shows are available on Prime Video by looking for the icon (here, in the bottom right of the search results screen). If the icon is blue , the item is included with your Prime membership. If it's black , you may need to rent or buy the item before watching.
Note: If you do not see Prime Video content while searching or browsing, make sure the Prime Video app is selected in User Preferences. (Go to Menu > Settings > User Preferences > Add & Manage Apps.) Amazon Prime members should select both Prime Video options: Prime Video and Prime Membership.
Use the Prime Video app
You can also use the Prime Video app on your TiVo box. Here's how:
- From the TiVo Home screen, choose Apps > Prime Video.
- Sign in to your Prime Video account using your Amazon user name and password.
- Choose a show from one of the available categories, search for shows, or browse your Prime Video channels, just as you normally do.
- Should you ever need to sign out of the Prime Video app on your TiVo box, go to Menu > Help > Account & System Info > Video Provider Accounts.